Wednesday, May 25, 2005

renascentfaith.com

Brian Turner is an emerging kind of guy that has his head screwed on right. I found out about him through my buddy Charlie after he read an article of Brian's at The Ooze. When I went to Brian's website/blog at renascentfaith.com I was pleasantly welcomed after I made a simple comment affirming his article. It's a good place to hang out. He writes with a positive clarity rarely found in a subculture that is immersed in negativity. Read and enjoy.

I had only one minor issue with Brian. It was the potentially disastrous omission of a picture of a Telecaster guitar on his website. There were only pictures of Les Pauls. Not good. Les Paul guitars have their place in music, but since Brian hails from Dothan, AL it was only fitting that he had a true Southern guitar adorning his already good place to hang. He took care of it within 24 hours...with a picture of like six Teles. Cool. All my fellow Tele fans say, "Thank you."

By the way, "renascent" means rising again into being or vigor.