Wednesday, April 13, 2005

OK, I'm blogging again...

I've been reminded by a few folks that my blogging activity has fallen off. The reason for this is two-fold. One, I am getting better at spending time on things that I do best. Blogging is not what I do best, even though it's a wonderful outlet for frustration. It's sort of like going into the middle of a big pasture and screaming at the top of your lungs, except it's a bit more intellectual...usually. Two, I've been super busy working on finding a worship arts pastor that I vibe with. Like I've told some friends, you would think that North Atlanta would have worship dudes all over the place. The kind I'm looking for are already way busy or hooked up and happy. No worries, God has the right guy out there. I'm feeling pretty good about one for sure. Frankly, I'm cautiously stoked. That's a good feeling for a change.

OK, so is everyone happy now? All four of you that have mentioned something to me...