Monday, April 24, 2006

if you would have told me I would be doing these things a year ago...

  • I would have never thought I would be a partner in my own business. (Oh yeah, that TEC thing didn't work out. Their loss.)
  • (1) That I would be TiVo'ing the Stanley Cup playoffs. (2) That I would actually watch them and enjoy them immensely.
  • That I would not be in full time Christian ministry.
  • That I would be heavily involved in the student ministry of the church I attend...and totally digging it.
  • That I would be garnering a reputation as an encourager....who'da thunk?
  • That I would be more patient than ever before. Frankly, just a little patience was a big step for me.
  • That I would be this focused and happy after all the stuff that's happened in the last eight months.
God alone gets the credit for everything. The biblical challenge of "count it all joy" actually seems like it's possible to attain. At least now more than ever.

Peace.