Monday, March 13, 2006

just for fun

I've been tagged by Charlie...and I'm in the mood to talk...

Four Jobs I've Had

* Short-order cook (same as Charlie!)
* Truck rental operations manager (almost like Charlie!)
* Substitute teacher
* House painter

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

* The Matrix
* Tombstone
* Napoleon Dynamite
* Open Range

Four Places I've Lived:

* Lead Hill, Arkansas
* Kansas City, Kansas
* Little City, Oklahoma
* King George, Virginia

Four Shows I Like To Watch:

* 24
* SportsCenter
* Mythbusters
* UFC

Four Foods That I Like:

* Seafood
* Falafel wrap
* Medium rare filet mignon
* Little Debbie Devil Squares

Four Sites I Visit Everyday:

* Yahoo Sports
* Atlanta Falcons
* Atlanta Journal-Constitution
* GeorgiaWeather.net

Four Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

* Visit all of the Smithsonian museums
* Go deep sea fishing for sharks
* Do the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure thing
* Play bass for Eric Clapton

Four People I'm Tagging:

- The only people I know really well that blog have already been tagged...