Monday, March 13, 2006

It's been longer than next Monday...like seven months

The three day retreat was prophetic. I can't remember the Scripture reference that spoke to me the most, but it essentially said I should be silent when spoken against. So the last seven months have been silent. The emotions have died down. I have forgiven. I have moved on.

We're members at Chestnut Mountain Church . Great pastor, great staff, especially great student pastor. I'm playing in the band and helping out with the student ministry.

For income, I have taken a position as an Area Sales Manager for The Erosion Company. I would give you a link, but our website is lame. If you must see it, Google it. It's enjoyable primarily because I get to spend a lot of time outside and with all kinds of people. The vast majority of the people I come into contact with are not Christ followers. That makes for lots of opportunities to make a difference, so that's probably the coolest part of the job.

I am healed, energized, and ready to blog again. So here goes...